Michelin X Tweel Turf - Airless Radial Turf Tyres
Michelin X Tweel Turf
Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf airless radial tyres completely eliminate the common problems of unseated beads and flat tyres on zero turn radius mowers.
- They have a consistent hub height which helps ensure the mower deck produces an even cut, and their full-width poly-resin spokes provide excellent lateral stability for outstanding side hill performance.
- The spokes also help dampen the ride for enhanced operator comfort, even when navigating over curbs and other bumps.
- High performance compounds and an efficient contact patch are designed to provide a long wear life that is two to three times that of a pneumatic tyre at equal tread depth.
Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf is available in :-
Rear - Optimized block tread designed to minimize turf damage whilst providing excellent traction and long service life.
Built in heavy gauge steel hub designed to fit a variety of popular Zero Turn Mowers.
Front - Ribbed or Smooth tread design for use on cutting decks / jockey wheels.
Integrated metal center hub with OEM quality, sealed ball bearings.
Fitting kits available for most popular mowers.
Available Mower Fitments
The Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf is available in an expansive and growing range of both front & rear fitments for todays most popular brands including the brands opposite.
- A convenient guide to help you choose the proper Micheln Tweel tyre for your equipment
- Updated on a regular basis
- Contains the latest fitment information available from Michelin
- Download here